Couples Therapy Spokane, established in 2010 by Melanie E. Morlan MA, is a couple counseling and therapy private practice specializing in couples, marital and pre-marital counseling services.Specialty Training
- Masters degree from Gonzaga University (Dual emphasis in Marriage and Family Counseling and Community Mental Health Counseling
- Adjunct Professor at Gonzaga University
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- Washington State healthcare licenses in both mental health counseling and marriage and family therapy.
- EMOTIONALLY FOCUSED THERAPY: Lifetime clinical membership with the International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT).
- Externship training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Advanced Core Skills EFT through the Vancouver Center for EFT Training
- EFT advanced training designation through ICEEFT.
- CIRCLE OF SECURITY PARENTING TRAINING: Registered Circle of Security Parent Educator.